Friday 25 September 2020

TGIF..

As I open my eyes, calendar says Monday 

I just blink, the calendar points Friday !!


Monday and Friday never meet each other

But weekend in between bonds them forever !!


Monday I am lazy , Friday I am crazy 

The work in between makes me edgy !!


Monday I love, for the challenges it pose

Friday ends with the high, the way I rose !!


Weekend is the one, we exploit the most

If it wasn’t there, weekdays would drag !!


Thank God It’s Friday 

There won’t be any other better day !!


Have a great weekend guys  🥳 🎉 


-Jayawant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take a bow Japan for Tokyo Olympics and way forward for India

As the glittering ceremony of the Tokyo Olympics 2021 came to an emotional end, one can’t move ahead to Paris 2024 before bowing to Japan an...